- In June 2021 retail prices of food staples remained stable, while prices of vegetables and fruits showed an upward trend.
- Overall, markets functioned well across most of Nepal in June 2021 with slight improvement in supply and transportation of goods compared to May.
- Supply and transportation of goods to markets showed an improvement and rose to medium and high levels in all provinces, except in Karnali and Sudurpashim Supply.
- In line with the supply and transportation, demand for labour increased in June compared to May 2021.
- In June 2021 the overall inflation, measured by the Consumer Price Index ( remained at 4 2 percent year on year and 0 43 percent month on month
- The overall price trend and market situation showed an improvement in the functioning of markets in June 2021.