- With rising COVID-19 cases coupled with fewer partners engaged in the response, there is a potential for gap between needs and response to widen dramatically.
- Need to prioritize PPE in non-COVID-19 service delivery points for continuity of essential services.
- Over 45 water supply schemes are reportedly affected by floods and landslides countrywide, including Melamchi Water Supply Project, addressing water supply needs of Kathmandu Valley.
- Lack of adherence to public health and social measures by leaders at provincial and local levels has constrained promotion of practices among the general public.
- Road obstruction due to flooding and landslides has delayed COVID19 and monsoon response in various parts of the country.
- Clusters are responding to localized flooding in affected municipalities in provinces One and Two.