- Acute need for oxygen refill and supply systems.
- Antigen testing supplies have arrived in country and will support testing capacity, but continued supply of testing kits remains a top need
- Unconditional cash transfers as temporary income needed to enable vulnerable families to meet basic needs.
- Lack of strict regulation or enforcement around medical waste management may heighten infection risks.
- People displaced by natural hazards are at heightened risk of transmission. These types of risks are expected to increase over the coming months of the monsoon season.