- Need for oxygen supplies remains a top priority, including 60,000 cylinders, 2,000 concentrators, 10 tanks, 7 plants and 1,000 high flow nasal canula.
- Requirements for tents and prefabricated structures to establish field hospitals, expand existing hospital capacity and manage returnees at points of entry (PoEs) in advance of the approaching monsoon season.
- Protection monitoring system has identified disruption of family livelihoods and uptake of loans among 79% of vulnerable group respondents.
- Complete unavailability of Antigen RDT tests in Province One means all migrants returning through PoEs in that province are unable to be properly screened.
- Launch of COVID-19 Response Plan this week, in support of the Government led response.